You have no items in your shopping cart.
X8 Drums Red Black African Djembe
The Red and Black Djembe features a two tone contrast of red and black stripes offering a bit of attitude. Master carvers have paid special attention to the detailing of this drum to provide a unique rough texture. Authentic goatskin heads are secured with low-stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5mm rope runners. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
15-16" x 8-9" Head, 16 sets of rope runners
19-20" Tall x 10-11" Head, 20 sets of rope runners
23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
|Model||Red Black African Djembe|